We all know fried food is not the best option for us because of all the added calories and fat. But sometimes you want something with a bit of texture and crunch. This Crunchy Mint Chicken recipe will give you all the flavor and crunch you were craving!
2 Chicken Breast
1 Cup Milk
Fresh Mint Leaves
Crushed Pepper, Chili and Salt.
1 Cup Flour
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Add milk, chopped coriander, mint, crushed chili, pepper and sea salt into a bowl.
- Marinate chicken breast with above ingredients for 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken breast into flour.
- Place a skillet on High heat and add Olive Oil. Place chicken in the skillet and cook thoroughly on both sides.
- Cut cooked chicken into strips and serve with spinach salad.
Type of Recipe: Low-carb, High-Protein
Recipe submitted by Fatma Rahman. Fatma is an artist and a housewife. Being healthy and eating a well balanced diet is an important part of her life. She enjoys this recipe because it is a healthier alternative and is also very tasty.
For more delicious recipes, click here. Share your unique recipes with us below!