CELSIUS is a better-for-you energy drink that empowers individuals to LIVE FIT. We provide essential energy that is formulated with premium ingredients – none of the bad stuff, just the essential energy you need. CELSIUS was created to help people LIVE FIT, exceed their goals and elevate their everyday lives.
Job Description: Collegiate Marketing Intern
Position: Intern/Part Time
As a CELSIUS Collegiate Intern, you will be an essential member of the Collegiate Marketing team. Reporting to the Collegiate Marketing Coordinator, you will assist in event planning, community management, Greek life activations and PR requests. You must be able to work from the Headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Facilitate the College Program email inquiries .
- Assist with student housing and greek life activations
- Assist the Collegiate Team with event planning .
- Manage PR and product shipments .
- Manage the College Facebook Group
- Coordinating travel for collegiate events
- Looking for candidates that are working towards a Bachelor’s in Business, Sales, Communications, Marketing, PR, Advertising or Finance
- Efficiency in Apple or Dell products and software
- Efficient in Social media
- Strong email copy skills
- Team Player Attitude – must work collaboratively and exercise professionalism in a fast paced environment
- Leadership experience and campus involvement preferred (sports, clubs, organizations)
- Previous internship/co-op experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience managing a brand or club account is preferred